søndag den 18. december 2011

A step back in time!

I've always had something for laundromats in a none weird way.
Mostly people just want to get in there and get it done and over with, but for me it's kinda like taking a step back in time. Imagine how many different people with different stories, who has walked in and out of there. It is truly a kind of a time capsule

Many of the laundromats in Copenhagen hasn't be renovated since they first opened. The color on the walls, the posters, the machines and the decorations are still the same and probably more than a decade older than me. I spotted a half torned warning sign that was posted on my birthday in 1991, I was only 8 at the time.


Gl. Kongevej







H.C Ørstedsvej










Åboulevarden












Elmegade








The only thing that has changed is the prize!

2 kommentarer:

gb/fonzi74 sagde ...

Najs grit-de-le-grit, yo... Tak for tur i tidsmaskinen!

laskje sagde ...

retro! i love it!