lørdag den 21. maj 2011

Inked By Javier Rodriguez

Yesterday Thanh and I went by LTW tattoo shop, where the well respected and legendary tattoo artist Javier Rodriguez has his booth. Javier has been doing this for 10 years and still going strong! Tattooing has brought him around the world and given him many new friends and inspiration. He is ONE of the guys in the world to be inked by and I definetly feel blessed to have some of his work on my body!

I was supposed to get a skull, but somehow Javier got me convinced to get a bat, so that is what I got and I luv it:-D








I know I've been really sucky at uploading pics, but to be honest, I'm having a really good time with the guys and been filming a'lot. But I promise to get my shit together and shoot some more:-D

1 kommentar:

Benjamin Madsen sagde ...

I know the feeling - go have fun man, fuck the rest of these fuckers - der er plenty of time til at uploade når du engang kommer hjem brobro!
PS: überdouchebagagtigt at få dig en flagermus på huden - nightrider!
/Benster