fredag den 19. oktober 2012

Stevns Clift

Another school assignment was given to us last week, that we could spend our danish holiday on.
We all had to go to south Sjælland where there is this cliff by the ocean, called Stevns Cliff. Unfortunatly I couldn't go with my class on the given day, but I finally got to go there yesterday with two of my bros. I've never been there before, so it was very nice to see and experience and what a beautiful place! I highly recommend that you should go, if you have the chance.
We went Instagram crazy on this trip... hahaha:-)

Anyways, our assignment  was to shoot and select ten shots from Stevn's Cliff that we can use as a postcard.  I've haven't decided what to use yet, but here is what I can choose from!
























It's amazing what you can do with an Iphone nowadays! Everything underneath is shot with my Iphone 4, yes not Iphone 4s or 5 just the old Iphone 4:-)
They are edited directly from the phone with either HDR pro or VSCO! If you wanna see more, feel free to follow me on Instagram @KennethNguyen

Stevns Klint




Copenhagen


4 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Hey Kenneth!
Hvordan har du redigeret de øverste billeder, taget med dit kamera?? - Virkelig flotte billeder i øvrigt!
Mvh.

Martyna sagde ...

oh... I love that place Mons kliff also good one ! :)

Martyna sagde ...

Oh I love that place too!

reima flyverdragt sagde ...

Fede billeder! Ja selv Stevns Klint kan jo næsten måle sig med Lanzarot! God tøj stil:-)