tirsdag den 4. september 2012

1st & 2nd school assignment

Okay after all that team building stuff, we finally got our first real school assignment.

Yesterday we had to shoot two portraits and we had to shoot them in Jpg and we weren't allowed to edit them(ARGHHHHH) The assignment was to use natural light only and we had to do one indoor and one outdoor.




I fucking hate, that I can't have the possibility to make a photo even better,  so fuck it I edit them anyways:-)



Our 2nd a assignment(given today) was to shoot three portraits with lights from the side, against and from the back. All of them shot from inside the school and of course same rules as those from our 1st assignment!




And again, I can't help it... I just have to!



1 kommentar:

Ricki Lutes sagde ...

virkelig nede med det første billed