tirsdag den 15. november 2011

Jacob Holdt X Kenneth Nguyen

One of my most favourite and inspirational photo-journalist, came by my office/studio/shop to participate in my Mugshot project. His name is Jacob Holdt and is mostly known for his American pictures , which has been on display all over the world and have also been published as a book with the same title!

It has not only been his work, who has inspired me, but also his personality. The way he connects with people is somehow very amazing and rare. In my world, the connection between you and the objects you're shooting is the most important thing. TRUST!

I feel blessed to have met Jacob Holdt on a more personal level and are very honored that he would be a part of my Mugshot project. One of my most memorial day in my career!






3 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Wow. Helt fantastiske billeder!!!

/Camilla

Anonym sagde ...

Crazy shots! really god

Xxxx Maya

krm sagde ...

dejligt billed - flot arbejde.