tirsdag den 12. juli 2011

The unknown soldier!

I'ts been awhile since I visited the old Angola war Vet. I shot some pics of him the first time a few months ago in "De Gamles by" Nørrebro, close to a retirement home where he was walking his dog!

The pictures got picked up by some medias and has also won a prize in association with some students from Mediehøjskolen. Their subject was to do a campaign, about not forgetting the elderly and their client was Red Cross. They asked permission to use the picture and I of course said yes!
After that another newspaper got a hint of the pictures and called me up and asked if I would be interested in doing a full portrait of him for a newspaper called Husforbi.
Heck yes, and the issue was on the streets last month! These were the pics!








2 kommentarer:

Wattupphotos sagde ...

Super SUPER fedt!!

Peter B. sagde ...

Lige i skabet!