tirsdag den 30. juli 2013

Growing up!

On saturday the 27th of july, my good friend and brother got married to his beautiful wife Stine. I never really thougt too much of weddings, but this time was different. It was one of the boys, who got tied up (point of no return, buddy;-)!

It's amazing how time flies and we are all growing up! It was a beautiful wedding and for once I wasn't asked to shoot the wedding, but of course I couldn't keep my trigger-fingers from clicking, so I did it anyway!










The DxPxNx Cph crew! Missing link Virge the Bird!








After sunset!





























Thank you for at beautiful day to remember for life! May you live happily ever after and after and after!
I was the last man standing:-D

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sagde ...

Sikke en masse FANTASTISKE billeder! Følger dig på instagram, så har set det sidste (som jeg for resten er vild med). Hvor ser alle disse mennesker sofistikterede og skønne ud, du har virkelig formået at fange det her bryllup, synes jeg! Og må jeg lige sige at brudens kjole er HELT fantastisk!

www.no-angeeels.blogspot.com

Unknown sagde ...

Nicest wedding pictures I have ever seen!