tirsdag den 7. februar 2012

Reuniting with my dad through sixteen, 10 second clips

When I first agreed to be part of this Nokia campaign, I never thought that these 3 weeks of "documenting", would include a reunion with my father. I just thought I would film some pranks and do a lot of unserious stuff, but still have some sort of a red thread in them.

But something amazing happened, at least it was for me.

You can read the full story HERE


Making the call





Planning


Thinking, wondering, worrying, expecting!




The reunion















Finding out




Goodbye for now, but see you soon



Some of my first clips of random stuff:
HERE

2 kommentarer:

anna-bjørg sagde ...

FEDT LAVET!
RESPEKT!

Christian Bjerg sagde ...

Jeg har lige læst din blog med din far og har netop nu lige set dine klip af din tur.. jeg kan ikke ladevær med at sidde med et smil på læben og tænke hvor kæmpe stor oplevelse det må være :)

Det er stærkt gået Kenneth !

Mvh
Christian