lørdag den 22. oktober 2011

The Dam as in Amsterdam!

So I'm in Amsterdam right now with some of the Rezet buds, doing a bit brand visiting.
I haven't really been taking that many pictures here, we've been more busy going out and get drunk.
The weather here is awesome, sunny and a bit warm... compared to Copenhagen.

Todays schedule is pretty much the same as the other days. Chill, crusing, coffee shops, food, drinks, beers and clubbing!

Today is magarita day and tomorow is Ajax day! We are gonna go to Amsterdam Arena tomorow and see the Ajax game against..... ohmn, I actually don't know who they are up against!? But what the hell, it's my first real football match, so I'm looking forward to that!










1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

Hvilket mærke er den jakke ham i toget har på? ved du det?