tirsdag den 7. juni 2011

Les Deux "Boys Day Out"

One of the shoots that I did during Distortion was for Les Deux on sunday. I went home from the final party around 06:30 am, I slept for 3 hours and woke up at 09:00 got picked up at 09:30 and driven to Hornbæk. I actually had planned that I wanted sunday off, but then my good friend Virgil Nicholas called me on saturday and said he needed me for a shoot. I warned him, that I was attending The final party, and that I most likely would be bugged by heavy hangovers sunday morning, he just replied and said: Sure sure, you can sleep in the car:-)

Les Deux is a brand with Danish and French roots. Summer 2011 is their third collection. Based on the street culture, the classic environment and simplicity, delivering L2, a unique product to all who understand - "the young-and-grown conscious"
This collection is called "Boys Day Out"









The dudes behind the clothing company is Andreas von der Heide & Virgil Nicholas
Much respect for what you have created here guys!

Ingen kommentarer: