tirsdag den 23. oktober 2012

Iphone only!

A friend from School, Nikolaj Thaning showed me some of his pictures that he has done on his Iphone and impressed the hell out of me! He uses his Instagram as his portfolio and everything that he has uploaded on his instagram, has been taken and edited directly from his Iphone. I'm gonna skip his introduction and let his pictures talk for him, so go follow him on Instagram @nikolajthaning or visit him on his Tumblr www.nikolajthaning.tumblr.com



Photography By Nikolay Thaning. Iphone

New Tumblr
Until now I have only been using instagram for random shit that I do in my life, such as school, work, food, friends, everyday stuff, party and blah blah. Just show off stuff that I can brag about.
So I have started to limit myself by really using my Iphone for a better visuel purpose and cut down that "Look at me, I'm having such an awesome time doing whatever".

So I decided that I wanted to start Tumblr with at selection of pictures that I have taken with my Iphone 4. The concept is to only take and edit directly from the phone and nothing more. Nowadays everybody have some sort of a camera on them at all time. It's either a SLR, system camera, pocket camera, analog or a phone. Everybody can be a photographer, but not everyone can be a good photographer.

As Albert Einstaedt ones said- The important thing is not the camera but the eye!


Here is a little selection from my Iphone.





Check this video out.
So awesome!
Kubrick // One-Point Perspective from kogonada on Vimeo.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

hvilke redigeringsprogrammer bruger du til at redigere dem i? fra app store?

K-Nguyen sagde ...

Det er lidt forskelligt, men jeg bruger Hdr Pro og VSCO og nogle gange begge til et billede:-)

Håber det var svar nok :-)

Ricki Lutes sagde ...

virkelig flotte billeder i begge har taget!

Charly Olsen sagde ...

Det er nogle virkeligt gode billeder! Det viser også, at det ikke kun handler om pixeltæthed, men også om manden bag kameraet. iPhone i sig selv er jo ikke noget super kamera, men dygtige folk kan stadig få fede billeder ud af det.