lørdag den 28. maj 2011

Congrats to J & T with their newborn son Noam!

A'lot of things happen when I went to Barcelona. I lost my great grandma which died after a longer period of sickness. I was sad about the news, but at the same time I was also relief to know, that she didn't feel pain anymore. With bad things comes good things, the day after her passing, I received these wonderful news, that two of my friends had given birth to a healthy little baby boy:-D

Noam was born on the 19th of may at 01:00 am in the morning! He came into our world with no complications and was just perfect. He was 54 cm long and weighted 3536 grams at the birth.
Bless you Noam, I am looking forward to see you grow up to be a real rascal! Congrats to my very good friends Jacob and Natascha, much luv!!


I just had to be the first one to buy him a pair of Vans skate shoes! Look at his face, you just know he is gonna be a real douche when he hits puberty!



2 kommentarer:

Carina Hoffmann sagde ...

Fede billeder! Lækkert for Tas og Jacob med en prof. :) ÆÆlsker det med fødderne, må man tyv stjæle ideen til vores lille prinsesse?? Mvh Carina

K-Nguyen sagde ...

Hehe tak. Jaja go nuts, tror også jeg selv jeg har fået den et andet sted fra, hvor husker jeg ikke lige:-)