torsdag den 9. november 2017

Felix De Luca

I've been missing doing more portraits of my musician friends but time have been so little and work have been so much. A'lot of commercial stuff and travelling, I guess it's a sign that I'm finally growing up.

But with all the things that I do and my new Danish project to run a Danish Vlog on Youtube is really demanding, but also very motivating.

I've been friends with Felix for almost a decade, but we're never got to shoot together until now.

My style of shooting with Felix is less fashion and what not, we see a'lot of that already out there at the moment so I just wanted to do my own thing.

Shot on Canon EOS 5D MK4
Canon 24mm 1.4

Only use of natural light.

Here's a small selection from the shoot, there will be more to see on Felix's own social channels
Instagram @felixdeluca

knsupremeleader@gmail.com You know what to do!



















 Regarding the smoke, it was used under controlled circumstances



For those of you who doesn't know Felix De Luca's music, check out the videos below




And his Soundcloud





Ingen kommentarer: