lørdag den 6. juni 2015

STREETZ MADE US X DDS X Distortion 2015

 Since everyone else is going color I just go black and white.

Emil Boye

The other half of DDS, Damian

 Lord Siva and fan boys

 Danni Toma & Lord Siva

 Pretty Surush

 Youssef Ramy


 One half of Creol Brothers, Mads Emil

Big ups to Skepta for coming on stage.
A few hours before perfoming, he found out that one of his friends was stabbed to death in the streets of Tottenham in the early hours of friday. R.I.P Lukey.

 Soldier boy

Intensiv Mc

 Noodle


 Danni Toma


 Xander



 Veneda

 Fabian Mazur

 Those are happy tears, one proud DDS mom!

 Emil Stabil


 Mr DDS himself Danijel Drux

 J-Mix & Cannibal records



Japanese kitchen Yatai for us!

 Patta crew!




 The Barber shop








 Danijel: Should I jump?... Me: Fuck yeah you should jump!





 DDS Soldiers

Thats all the Distortion you gonna see from me... Fuck I'm out, see you next year!

Ingen kommentarer: