mandag den 23. september 2013

Exploring Copenhagen with Kenneth Nguyen

The last 3-4 months I've been climbing rooftops  and exploring Copenhagen. It has been an extraordinary journey, facing fear of heights and see places that most of us haven't seen or knew existed. It has given me so much more energy and hunger to travel the world and explore other countries for the unknown. I'm finally done with the edit that I've been working on for some time.

Most spots are from Copenhagen besides one, when I was in Iceland and got on top of the award winning concert hall Harpa!

When I first started this, I was afraid of heights... I guess I'm not anymore!

Enjoy!


Filmed with a GoPro Hero3 and edited by me
Music by Tourist
Track: Fires







2 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Arrrh, får ondt i maven af de højder! Alt for vild rejse - big thumbs up!

Wish sagde ...

Never stop with this :D bliv ved, vi ses derude en dag måske :)