tirsdag den 6. december 2011

Cigarettes, lucky charmes, markers, numbers & bingo! Cold cash prize only:-)

It wasn't the party/event pics, nor the concerts, musicians, facebook, shooting semi to fully celebrities, that got me into photography. What really started my interest in photography, back in the days(which is 4-5 years ago) was photojournalism. All the mayhem on Nørrebro that winter night in 2007, is what I can thank for making me pick up a camera. There were some obstacles, that stood in my way to pursuit photojournalism. There were someone that I didn't wanted to leave behind in Cph, because the school is in Århus and besides that, I am a terrible writer, I hate exams and tests and etc:-S

I had that dream for awhile, but then my photography business got crazy and it kinda slipped my mind. I haven't been doing photojournalism or coverage,(call it what you want) as much as I wanted, because I simply didn't have the time for it. So when I got this job for a Yoga studio, I thought I shoot it in a more journalism perspective eye. I was really happy with the results, but unfortunately I had to take them down again for some reason, that is "beyond my understanding":-( But at least my taste for photojournalism came back and I felt doing it again. Yes I know, I know, I still need a'lot of practise and learn more about it, so please don't eat me up, because I call it photojournalism;-)

So yesterday I decided to find myself a challenge, and found this bingo place on Østerbro, which is open everyday with more than 200 players.
I made a quick phonecall, got my green light and got my ass out to Østerbro.



















I want to thank Kurt for letting me shoot the place up, on such a short notice:-)

1 kommentar:

lipsdro sagde ...

Skidegodt. Keep it up and don't forget: "If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. The free mind is not a barking dog, to be tethered on a ten-foot chain."
Adlai Stevenson, 1952

Bless!